A bookkeeping service to fit your needs. Are you operating a small business or are you self-employed? We accurately keep track of income and costs, helping you reduce the time needed for financial tasks. We ensure all of your business expenses, income and transactions are recorded in the companies books and are reconciled. We work to provide an organized system to help make sure your business is running efficiently and able to maximize profits while avoiding penalties and fees.
Promote your small business with powerful marketing tools. We can help your small business grow with access to top digital marketing services and strategies. Local SEO, website design and software tools to create a custom landing page, welcome email and newsletter. Integrate your ecommerce store and products. Use an AI ad generator to run Google Ads and Meta Ads. A complete marketing automation platform to generate leads and sell services or products. Create a free account and get started today.
Instant funding for your small business and for the self-employed. Simple process. Answer a few questions, link your bank account, review approval terms, accept funding offer and receive funds. No collateral required. The minimum qualifications of our providers are less intensive than those of banks. We focus on getting you quick approval and fast capital.
Affordable and Reliable Bookkeeper
Our Goal is To Provide
A Customized Cost Effective
Solution For Your Business
1. Create a budget: Creating a budget is the best way to keep track of your finances and make sure that your business is not overspending.
2. Get organized: Keeping track of your finances can be a daunting task if you don’t have an organized system in place.
3. Utilize credit wisely: Credit can be a useful tool if you use it wisely. It’s important to pay off your balance each month in order to avoid high interest rates and late fees.
4. Invest in yourself: Investing in yourself and your business can help you increase your profits over time. Consider taking business courses, investing in advertising, or buying new equipment to help your business grow.
5. Save for retirement: Many small business owners forget to save for retirement, but this is an important step to ensure that you have the financial resources you need when you’re ready to retire. Consider opening a SEP IRA.
1..Leverage Social Media: Take advantage of free social media platform accounts to post content related to your business and engage with your followers.
2. Develop a Customer Loyalty Program: Customer loyalty programs can be a great way to reward loyal customers and encourage repeat purchases. Consider offering discounts, free products, or exclusive content to those who shop with you regularly.
3. Utilize Email Marketing: Email is an effective way to reach customers and prospects. Develop an email list and use it to send regular updates about your business, discounts, and other special offers.
4. Focus on Quality: Don’t cut corners when it comes to the quality of your products or services. Customers will be more likely to purchase from you if they know they can trust the quality of what you’re offering.
6. Invest in SEO: SEO (search engine optimization) can help ensure that your website is visible when potential customers are searching for related terms. Implement SEO tactics to help your website rank higher in search engine results.
7. Utilize Traditional Advertising: While digital marketing is important, don’t forget about traditional methods like print advertising. Business cards, direct mail postcards and magazine ads are effective print ads. 8. Get Reviews: 98% of customers research reviews before making a purchase. Use review management software such as Birdeye or Snoball to help automate the process.